Sunday, April 25, 2010

As I Get Older

As I get older I'm learning some things.

Cavities are expensive.
People with young children never sleep, and especially not past 8 AM.
Exercise is rewarding both in the short term and the long term.
"True love" is a myth, but it's not as good as the real thing.
George Lucas has lost his soul.
Constant advertisements and network news stations do much more harm than good.
God will not let me go.
I can't save anyone.
Not all peace is good.
Not all division is bad.
Not all feelings are right.
Not all impulses are wrong.
Never take for granted the meaning of words like good, bad, right, and wrong.
In general, the closer you are to someone, the less likely you are to say "Bless you" when they sneeze.
Worrying is useless.
And
Less is more, more or less.

No comments:

Post a Comment