Monday, July 19, 2010

David Lavallee's Enemies List

I have compiled an enemies list a la Richard Nixon. (Pay no attention to the order)



My Enemies List
  1. Michelle Mcphee (Loud, rude, loud, and hater of Muse)
  2. Bill Maher
  3. Colonel Sanders (I've had KFC 3 times and I get sick every time)
  4. Skippy Peanut Butter
  5. Everyone on The View (including guests)
  6. The Paparazzi
  7. George Lucas (After what he did to us.)
  8. Hayden Christensen
  9. The 152nd Pokemon (Chikorita)
  10. The creators of Happy Feet
  11. Chelsea Handler
  12. Anyone responsible for The Real World or Laguna Beach or Jersey Shore
  13. Brian McLaren
  14. Elizabeth Gilbert
  15. Coconuts
  16. Seth Macfarlane
  17. Ozzy Osbourne's children
  18. Paris Hilton
  19. Carlos Mencia (What's a "beaner" anyway!!!???!!)
  20. Matt Lauer
  21. Hershey (For shrinking the Cadbury Egg from 39 to 34 grams. Cadbury did not do this. Hershey distributes them in America and they did it.)
  22. Richard Nixon
  23. Child prodigies
  24. Rob Lowe
  25. Cats

4 comments:

  1. You know what they say... the enemy of my enemy is my friend, and those child prodigies are GOING DOWN!

    -Devinne

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha. This post made me laugh out loud. I especially approve of #25.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn skippy, darn tootin! Freaking Chelsea Handler.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish you could hear the conversation that this just got started on Main Street. Kait heartily disapproves of #25.

    ReplyDelete